Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) invites applications from Nigerians who are looking to pursue an Undergraduate degree program in any Nigerian Higher Institution.
Applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR(200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
Application Deadline: 6th August 2018
Eligible Countries: Nigerians
- Applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- Applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2017/2018 academic session)
Application Process: The following are required during application:
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
- And Court Affidavit in a case of any mismatch of name in any of your document.
Before you start this application, ensure you have all the needed documents below scanned and ready and also that each document size does not exceed 150kb and the total size does not exceed 750kb:
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information